The town of Błonie and the surrounding region are rich in historical monuments. Th e oldest is the Holy Trinity Church from the middle of the 13th century and the medieval fortifi ed settlement – Łysa G.ra. Legends are intertwined with the history of the city. Th e most famous is the 16th century legend about the poisoning of the last Dukes of Mazovia, as well as, the 19th century story about the meeting of Emperor Napoleon with Maria Walewska and about the great feeling that united them. For 45 years, Th e Society of Friends of Błonie Land has been active in Błonie, bringing together citizens interested in the city’s past. In 2015, the Museum of Błonie Land was established by Błonie Town Council Resolution. Th e historical manor house „Poniat.wka” was allocated to running its headquarters, and was renovated and adapted for exhibition and presentation purposes. One of the most valuable and the earliest obtained historic object is the 15th century incunabula purchased at the auction by the Municipal and Communal Offi ce with the support of citizens contributions. Th is is a collection of 182 sermons by Nicholas from Błonie, that were published in Wrocław in 1474. A signifi cant part of the exhibition are donations in the form of photographs, documents and family memorabilia dating back to the interwar period, the Second World War and the economic development of the city in the 1960th. Th e operation of the Precision Mechanics Industries MERA-Blonie was of signifi cant importance for the development of the city at that time. Ancient and medieval times are illustrated by the materials acquired during archaeological excavations, both those carried out 60 years ago and those carried out recently. At the exhibition in the historic manor, we present the history of Błonie and its surrounding area from the 4th century BC to the present day.